I asked for my wine in the horse collar glass. Butch used one of the smaller ones. It's an optical illusion that I had more in my glass. Really.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Casper quite often wants to join me when I am on the computer. She will struggle to get up into one of the dining room chairs and I will slide it over so that she is next to me. This is her half asleep/ half interested in what I am doing look, right before she slides down and curls into a ball.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
1. My husband knows that in case of a disaster, I would probably save the dog first, and he's OK with that. LOL
2. The most fun I had in my life, I think ever, was living at the fair and doing exhibitions with the Clydesdales.
3. I'm envious of people who can dance. I can't.
4. I miss my parents. Every day.
5. I like doing laundry and hate to go grocery shopping
6. My job is wearing me out--mentally and physically
7. I take great joy in small pleasures. Sitting on my porch sharing a bottle of wine with my husband, while the dog sleeps by my feet. Watching the birds on the bird feeder. The munching, rustling sounds of the horses in their stalls.
8. I am the kind of friend who will drive you to stake out the house of the girlfriend of your cheating husband--and make you laugh the whole time.
9. I curse like a longshoreman in certain circumstances.
10. I come from a very funny family--there are always a lot of laughs when I get together with my siblings. Or maybe it's just that we are easily amused. Or maybe my dad was right and we're "simple" LOL
Bonus one -- I love to read and am always reading something. I will never be without a book
33/365 Warning! No running (or rolling) with scissors!, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.
Working a bit on the family tree again. This is a photocopy of a handwritten tree that I did with my dad a long time ago. I have to reference it when working on Ancestry.com to keep things straight because of having so many relatives with the same names. I managed to connect again with someone there that is distantly related, not to me, but to my cousin. I was able to get them together to share notes and photos. It's a cool thing.