I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Saturday, February 5, 2011

32/365 Warning! Too many names to remember!

Working a bit on the family tree again. This is a photocopy of a handwritten tree that I did with my dad a long time ago. I have to reference it when working on Ancestry.com to keep things straight because of having so many relatives with the same names. I managed to connect again with someone there that is distantly related, not to me, but to my cousin. I was able to get them together to share notes and photos. It's a cool thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment