I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Wednesday, December 1, 2010

334/365 Countdown to christmas


334/365 Countdown to christmas, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.

Seriously, my job makes me hate Christmas to a certain extant and I hate that about my job. So I'm going to try to stay in the holiday spirit this year. I'll let you know how that works. (We watched the CMA music christmas special yesterday and that really helped. Lots of good performances of real Christmas songs. You know the ones we used to sing all the time before it became politically incorrect. Trust the country folks to not be afraid to tell you why the word Christ is in Christmas. LOL)

1 comment:

  1. I always look forward to the Charlie Brown Christmas special

    I chuckle every time Pig Pen does the "Dispite my outward appearance I will try to run a neat Inn,"

    Also love the Christmas at the Whitehouse specials PBS does. More about the prep work and design than anything.

    ReplyDelete