I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Sunday, December 5, 2010

336/365


clock details--front, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.

Last years Christmas present from Butch. I actually ordered it and he had no idea what I had ordered for him to give me till it arrived. But I had no idea what it look like because the woman custom paints the and I just told her to put a random assortment of white and colored BTs on it. That way we were both surprised. He wrapped it up when it came and told me I would love it, and he was right. This is the detail of the back side of the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment