I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Tuesday, August 10, 2010

220/365


220/365, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.

I have this problem at work with my pencils always coming up missing and it irritates the life out of me. So I decided to buy my own so people will hopefully know if they pick it up and it isn't a standard issue yellow pencil, they they will PUT IT BACK. I will be able to track them down easier, too. Courtesy people, courtesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment