I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Monday, August 16, 2010

228/365


more intersting fungi, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.

One of my friends said she hoped that when I was done with my photo projects that I would still continue to blog about my photos. I'm pretty sure I will. I have enjoyed both projects, but sometimes the deadlines and rules about taking the picture on that day find me scrambling at the end of the day for anything to shoot. What I have really liked is that I am constantly looking at the world around me in a totally different way and I am never without my camera. There are a lot of photo challenges like scavenger hunts and color challenges and they leave you a little more lee-way when your life gets in the way and you don't have time. I am such a procrastinator that I will have to have some sort of project or goal or I will probably slack off. (I like how Marti, another friend, has challenged herself in the color challenge to try to find two of each color--something organic and something manmade.) So rest assured Louise, I will continue to keep the camera handy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! And, personally, I think you should do a photo a day challenge of Casper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I thought you might say that. How many pictures of Casper lounging on the couch can I take?

    ReplyDelete