I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Monday, September 6, 2010

249/365

The property we are on is on top of a bluff. I am afraid of heights so it's a disconcerting for me to be up there that close to the edge. It is still a long down from what you can see in this photo. But we go over and sit and just watch--the clouds, the birds, the ships. I was lucky enough to see a juvenile Bald Eagle this morning.

2 comments:

  1. the holes in the cliff are likely Bank Swallow nests. Kingfisher will also use them

    Oh how I long to return to the little beach hotel I found last year. Seeing your pictures makes me itchy for it. Perhaps for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful! Like you, I'm nervous around heights, and I would be very careful to not stray too close to the edge.

    ReplyDelete