I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Saturday, September 25, 2010

264/365 Crayons?


264/365 Crayons?, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.

Yes crayons. When I started doing the photo groups on flickr, several people from the "one object" group were also doing the "Sixty Four Colors" group and I kept seeing their pictures and thinking what a cool thing, but didn't want to join another one because the 365's were enough of an obligation. But every week there would be more and more fantastic pictures. Then Marti joined and sent me the link to the orange pix and I hemmed and hawed and ended up getting a box of crayons which meant I was joining yet another group. But the two 365 groups are almost in their last quarter. I don't think I will do a project involving daily pix again, I like the groups like the scavenger hunt, that sets no time limit, or the 64 group because it is a weekly obligation. I have loved doing the 365, but there are those days when you are scrambling to get the "11 o'clock photo".

1 comment:

  1. I take the crayon for the color of the week and make a patch of the color on a scrap of paper. carry it with me for match ups

    I use the blunt end not the pointy end. Want to reserve those points

    ReplyDelete