I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Wednesday, May 19, 2010

138/365

The journey has begun. Rhiney visited the Grand Canyon and Hoover dam. Pictures are up in the flickr group, but this one best represented the start of the journey. If you go there, you can meet Piddlehinton as well...


3 comments:

  1. Rhiney is going to love all of the places that he will be seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he have his little safety harness on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has a little tether with a safety pin in case it's needed. He is also carrying a little milagro in the shape of a dog(like a charm), that jlz sent me a long time ago. It's to keep him safe.

    ReplyDelete