I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Friday, May 21, 2010

141/365

My numbers are still screwed up. Sheesh. I'm too tired to care at this point--what a loooong week. I am trying to help out a friend by taking care of their dog while they are out of town on a busisness trip. The dog was diagnosed with lymphoma and not given long to live a couple of weeks ago, but seems to be thriving. She had better stay alive while I am here. I'll get pictures tomorrow, today had just been too long. She is a sweetheart of a Great Dane, just a big love.

In the meantime, more garden photos!! My tree peony has two blooms on it after being almost destoyed by deer the winter before last. I guess they are tough.







1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh, those hostas. If I get all the new stuff I bought today planted tomorrow, leaf mulch is next on the list.

    ReplyDelete