I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Sunday, May 23, 2010

143/365


143/365 Detail on swan feather, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.

I found a swan feather outside where the swans like to hang out. This is a macro shot from the base of the feather.

1 comment:

  1. And here I was wondering why in the world you were posting a picture of a frost pattern on a hot, sticky day like today.

    That's beautiful. I wish I could take macro shots, but my camera tells me it isn't good enough.

    ReplyDelete