I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Wednesday, June 2, 2010

151/365


looking towards the bench bed, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.

More garden shots. I worked like a fiend over the weekend, mulching, weeding and clearing the paths. I pull weeds by hand, although I'm not totally averse to using Round-up on the stone path, I usually don't unless it gets out of hand. I also did some plant shopping and got 10 new hostas at Tobeytown for--most of them are just $5. so it's hard to pass up. I saw one of the ones I bought in an on-line store for $20.!!

1 comment:

  1. There is such peace in the woods, and your gardening has enhanced it. Lovely place.

    ReplyDelete