I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Wednesday, June 2, 2010

152/365


152/365 Painting the sun porch, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.

I decided I needed a change of pace on our sun porch. The trim had been painted a lovely pumpkin color and the rug had shades of green, orange, and yellow. Butch just finished painting the windows white. (Three coats to cover the orange!) and the back wall is a pale, pale lime green instead of white. On a bright day you almost can't tell it has any color. The part below the windows is paneling and so is the ceiling, so it is a natural wood color. The door and bookcase are going to be painted blue. With the exception of the lime green, we have used up leftover paints from other projects. When it's done, I'll take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment