I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Thursday, June 10, 2010

161/365


162/3010 Casper, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.

Feeling a little blue today. I just got back from calling hours for my uncle. He was my dad's youngest brother and he was always a part of our family celebrations in the past several years because his own kids lived out of state. It was nice to have someone from that generation at all of our holiday meals, even if it couldn't be our own parents. Losing him makes me feel like I lost the last real connection to my dad and it's hard, like losing two of them at once, or losing dad all over again. Even Casper feels somber.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Phlegmmy. I think I know a little bit of what you feel. It's why I hold on to my Aunt so hard.

    ReplyDelete