I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Sunday, June 20, 2010

170/365


just as the sun rose, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.

I stayed overnight at the farm and came outside to leave just as the sun came enough up to flood the pasture with sunlight. Maddie heard me and came over to say goodbye. The paddock was still in the shadows.

2 comments:

  1. What is there about a pasture with a horse (or more) in it? It instantly becomes a scene of utter peace. Well, except for the brief moments when the horses decide that they haven't been raving idiots for a while and run around so crazily that you're terrified that one of them is going to fall and hurt themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoken like a true horsewoman.

    ReplyDelete