I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Sunday, June 20, 2010

bonus pic today


slug, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.

I really don't like slugs, or what they do to my hostas, but I do find them sort of fascinating and great photo subjects. (You don't have to worry about them darting out of the frame. LOL) This one ha[[ened to be on a rather nicely colored leaf.

2 comments:

  1. I squashed a nice big fat one yesterday morning. Not a pretty one like yours, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah it is looking back at you!

    I can appreciate the war against Acer slugs ( Euro inports the brown black garden type) but I have a soft spot ( snerk) for our native slugs.

    ReplyDelete