I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Saturday, October 2, 2010

268/365




Street Rod Show, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.





There was a car show around the corner from my house and on the way to the farm I kept passing the cars as they headed to the park where it was held. When I finished at the barn, I had nothing pressing to do so I decided to stop. I love old cars and what people do with them. This Nash was one of my favorites.

2 comments: