I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Sunday, October 10, 2010

277/365


Cooking with Casper., originally uploaded by phlegmmy.

Casper tends to get underfoot when we are in the kitchen and she is always between the place where we chop things and the stove. I finally just dragged one of her beds in and put it near the chopping station (so she can catch anything that falls) and she was really good about staying put.

1 comment:

  1. Don't tell her, but she has something in common with my cats. All I have to do is start to cook, and I have two of the four (Becky and Leon) under foot immediately. Becky has learned about "that tone of voice" and scoots up on a windowsill to watch, but Leon is incorrigible.

    ReplyDelete