I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Sunday, October 10, 2010

278/365 What's in the mail?


278/365 What's in the mail?, originally uploaded by phlegmmy.

I don't watch a whole lot of TV because of my schedule. If I want to watch something in primetime, I have to DVR it. So my list of must-sees is very small. 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Top Chef', 'Project Runway' and in the past "Lost" are among the few I watch. I haven't seen a primetime comedy show since "Roseanne". (Which will always be my favorite.) But during the summer, I always watch "Big Brother", one of my guilty pleasures which started when I was showing clydesdales and I have continued to follow. I kept seeing commercials for "Big Bang Theory" and always loved Johnny Galecki on Roseanne, so decided to Netflix the series. What a delight! Why didn't anyone tell me about this show before? LOL! We are now into season two, and DVR-ing the current ones. Even Butch chuckles at it. And that has to be THE best theme song to a TV show ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment