I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Sunday, October 17, 2010

284/365 Ready to hand me another Puffs

I have an icky respiratory thing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just getting over an icky respiratory thing. It's taken me a good two weeks. I'm still coughing a bit, but I finally feel like myself again. I hope that you recover much more quickly than I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the same timeframe--mine started the Friday before Columbus weekend (therby ruining any plans I had for my three days off)and is now tapering off. Two weeks seems to be the norm.

    ReplyDelete