I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Wednesday, April 14, 2010

104/365

I always try to think outside the box. We have been talking about repainting our sunporch and we were in Value Home Center and I noticed that the Pratt & Lambert paint display had these postcard like color cards and I immediately knew I could use them as photo props. Bingo! Just the right colors for the 'Bobs.


1 comment:

  1. I like the quality of the green as it appears in the uipper left corner

    ReplyDelete