I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Tuesday, April 6, 2010

96/365

I'm pretty proud of myself since I am almost halfway through my reading challenge for the year in month 4, so I'm way ahead of schedule. This is book #20, which I started yesterday. This gives me hope that I will be able to Squeeze in The Rebels of Ireland which is 850+ pages without getting too much off schedule. I'm trying to devote more time to reading and less time on the computer, which I think I am doing. We'll see what happens when garden season gets here, I may lose my head start. LOL


1 comment:

  1. That's a real challenge! But, one that we all should embrace. For all of the wonders of the computer, there is still nothing like curling up with a good book.

    ReplyDelete