I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Saturday, April 24, 2010

113/365

I've had what must be a stomach bug of some sort since Thursday afternoon. I think I'm past the worst of it, but my lower abdomen feels like somebody punched me--repeatedly. I guess it's just inflamed. I went to work for six hours yesterday, then came home and laid on the couch and watched a movie and a couple of shows and went to bed early to make up for having been up, doubled over with cramps all night--instead of sleeping--the night before. I alway look forward to weekends and hate going into one feeling crappy.


4 comments:

  1. Ferns look so beautiful and fragile when they are unfurling. Have you ever eaten any at that stage? I haven't, and don't know if I have the will to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never have. They look too much like caterpillars to me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. fiddleheads are nice, like a mild asparagus, but if eaten too often can carry some risk.

    is that soil or are those ants???

    feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not ants, just organic matter of some sort.

    ReplyDelete