I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Tuesday, April 20, 2010

109/365

Once again the time got away from me. I wanted to finish my latest book and got off the computer before I remember to do this. I wandered in the garden yesterday taking shots and wonder if my neighbors think I am crazy because I do this almost every day. I'm always on my hands and knees with a camera. But every day there is something new.


1 comment:

  1. You take beautiful flower shots. Daffys are one of my favorite flower and that shot is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete