I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Sunday, April 4, 2010

94/365

Happy Easter all! The boys are lounging in a bowl full of Cadbur Mini Eggs. I think I'll send Butch to the store tomorrow to see if he can score anymore before they go away.

We had a family get together and even if we were missing a lot of people, the ones who were there made up for the ones who weren't. And it was SO nice to have Mike & Emily there this year. It's good to have them home. Good food, good libations, lots of laughs and three generations of Quinlans. It doesn't get much better than that.


1 comment:

  1. I grab bags of the Cadbury mini eggs in the weeks before Easter. They get put away, and carefully rationed out for the rest of the year.

    I'm glad that you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete