I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Wednesday, March 10, 2010

69/365

The snow on the pond is changing color--you can see the definite outline of the pond in this pic. And I saw robins today. Spring can't be too far off!


1 comment:

  1. I know it is not far away. Around here it often it gets quite cold right now and we get surprise snow. Sometimes the only scant bit of snow for the season

    When you drive in to work and pollen is frozen to the road

    yup spring is just a week away

    ReplyDelete