I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Monday, March 15, 2010

74/365

There is less and less snow everyday, so it really is beginning to feel like spring is right around the corner. The horses are shedding a little, but they tend to hang on a little longer up here for some reason. It's OK, since they are outside horses they need it so I don't push it. I think the next couple of days are supposed to be sunny again. :-)


1 comment:

  1. I am amazed at how quickly the snow is disappearing. Louise, in her weekly photo, certainly shows that.

    Jay cannot shed fast enough. Today it was about 60 at 5pm when I rode. I had to cut it very short, poor sweaty horse with a full coat. I pull off so much hair during grooming, I have to say "stop". You simply cannot brush it all away.

    after working and sweating a bit, off comes more hair.

    He is naked without a blanket again.

    ReplyDelete