I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Friday, March 19, 2010

78/365

Today was a first for the year. Butch and I use our sun porch a lot in the nice weather and today was our first dinner on the porch. Our favorite thing to do is not to cook sometimes, so we make a up a platter with cheese, crackers, pepperoni, chips, raw veggies, dip, olives, pickles--whatever is in the fridge or cupboards and open a bottle of wine to go with it. We pop the iTouch into the portable Bose speakers and spend an hour or so eating, talking, listening to music and watching the birds. Casper joins us and entertains us by offering up behavior that usually garners a treat. (She will sit on her haunches and offer up a double high-five until you give her something. We keep a small container of training sized treats just for that purpose.) I enjoyed myself enough that I forgot for a moment that I have to go to work tomorrow. LOL

This little item is actually a very festive little wine glass coaster in the shape of a flip-flop. It slips onto the base of the wine glass and is one of those cutesy little ways of distinguishing your glass from someone else's. Personally I just take the one that has the most wine left in it. ;-) Happy weekend people!

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee one of my favorite dinners as well Antipasti and wine, bread must be wonderful and at least some fruit to make it less sinfull

    ReplyDelete