I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Saturday, March 13, 2010

71'365

A day late and a dollar short--that's me sometimes. I had such a better day yesterday that I forgot to do a blog entry. So I'll do two today. I have to thank my friend Mary for posting a link to a bunch of stuff on Etsy, one of which was this iTouch case. I love Etsy, I do a lot of Christmas shopping there and of course that is where the lil doubleheaders came from. I have been looking for a way to protect my iTouch when it is in my bag and most of them are metal or plastic and I am a natural klind of gal and would prefer wood, so this one made out of recycled bamboo flooring was the perfect find.


And I'm seeing a trend. The last three items I bought from Etsy were from craftspeople from Portland OR. They must have a great artisan community there.

No comments:

Post a Comment