I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Monday, March 22, 2010

80/365

March madness has begun. I'm not a fan, but my husband is a sports nut and my sister, too, so she came over to watch SU beat Gonzaga. I am really not much of a sports fan, and this week it is causing me a headache because months ago I ordered tickets to see Riverdance in Syracuse. It is playing there for three nights and I got tickets for Thursday, not knowiong that SU is hosting MM basketball games--starting Thursday. I'm hoping that because the game starts earlier we can time it to avoid the worst traffic, and I'm just hoping that it doesn't impact the downtown parking. It shouldn't, but you never know...Wish us luck. One more reason for me to hate sports. :-D


2 comments:

  1. Uggg, good luck. If you haven't seen Riverdance before, you'll really enjoy it, even if you have to fight awful traffic to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it years ago in Toronto with one of the women who are going with me on Thursday. We couldn't pass up seeing it again as they are billing it as some sort of farewell tour.

    ReplyDelete