I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Sunday, March 28, 2010

87/365

Today was Nathaniel's 3rd birthday party. He got this little John Deere lawn tractor which all the kids had to try. Sharing was not the word any of these little ones wanted to hear, much to the dismay of the adults. They did their best, though and no one got hurt, even when there was a tug of war going on with a hockey stick. I don't know about the little ones, but I needed a nap when it was over. :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment