I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Wednesday, February 3, 2010

34/365

This reminds me of a sunflower, my favorite flower.

One of the supervisors has been coming to work, even though he is obviously sick. Now the PM is sick and he is still coming to work. I am working 10 hour days and not getting enough sleep and now I feel like crap. It makes me crazy that they punish us if we call in sick, because they are too stupid to stay home when THEY are sick and they end up infecting the whole office. I think I'll go have a big glass of lemonade (no OJ here) and go to bed early. I already had chicken vegetable soup that Butch made so maybe I'll feel better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment