I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Saturday, February 6, 2010

37/365

Having a little fun with the lil doubleheader and Kenneth pretending to be a jacabunny.

Having a lazy day. I had a doctor's appointment today. I didn't make the appointment for a Saturday--I mean, really, who would? But they cancelled my original one and he didn't feel right making some of us wait longer for appointments so opened up today for appointments. I ended up finally getting my flu shots--both of them--and now feel a bit crappy. Flu shots tend to have that effect on me, but it still is better than having the flu. I watched several episodes of "Fringe" that I had DVRed, made a boboli pizza with pepperoni and smoked mozzarella which was OK, but I think next time I'll mix the smoked with regular mozzarella. I did my daily photo shoot with the boys and think maybe some reading or a nap is in order. Or maybe reading until I fall into a stupor. That very well may happen...

1 comment:

  1. You're very creative. That picture was fun to look at. Of course, the pictures that I like the best are the ones with Casper in them. And, I can't wait until Spring, when you can take the boys outside, and start showing off pictures of your shade gardens.

    ReplyDelete