I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Thursday, February 11, 2010

42/365

I don't skate or ski or do any other outdoor winter sports. I am very good at getting ice out of a horse trough but that's about the only contact I have with it outside of in a drink. But I do like the winter Olympics. I really do like curling for some reason and will be sure to be watching the hockey because Butch's niece is married to one of the USA players.


No comments:

Post a Comment