I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Thursday, February 25, 2010

56/365

Casper, Boomer and I are alone in the blizzard. We have everything that we need, and I have been on the tractor 3 times today since it is easier on the snowblower to not have to do a lot at once. I'm debating about going out again later and doing it once more before morning, but I'm not sure I want to.

Casper has been limping today, I think she may have tried to jump up on the bed when I was outside and it's much higher than ours. She keeps barking and I go to look to see if she has to go out and instead of standing in front of a door to go out, she is standing in front of one of three sofas, needing some assistance in getting up. This is her in a deep sleep on the futon. She didn't even wake up when I took the picture. I hoisted her up there. I'm just her little servant.

How she manages to sleep on her face, I will never know, but she does it all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could sleep like that. You're getting it harder than we are, though it has picked up in the last half hour or so. Like you, I'm all stocked up on food and water, and very glad that I don't have to go out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete