I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Sunday, February 14, 2010

45/365

I like to do puzzles, but haven't done a jigsaw puzzle in quite a while. Nathaniel's godmother gave me this one for Christmas. The edge pieces are all normal shaped, but the rest of the puzzle is every possible shape but standard puzzle shaped. I have been saving it for my farm stay, because I will be here for a month and two of the weeks I will be off work. Most of the time I will be here by myself so it helps to have things to do. This however may prove to be more of a challenge than I can handle. I'm having a dickens of a time just getting the outside edge done.

Diesel & Feezle are with me, and Rhiney, and I grabbed Kenneth at the last moment and shoved him in a bag. You never know when you might need a 3 inch gorilla...


No comments:

Post a Comment