I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday 2/5 (I'm not sure what time zone blogr is in. but it is 2 AM on Friday so it's FRIDAY where I am.)

36/365

So I found the perfect use for the toilet--the boys ate a little too much rich chocolate. I seriously thought about adding some yarnbarf but figured I didn't need to go that far. Puking, even fake puking, makes some people queasy. I just want them to laugh.


On a different note, I'm feeling rather sad today because the Mom of my Indy family passed away last night. When we go to the annual reunions of the USSKeokuk every year, I feel like I am going to a family reunion, not a Navy/WWII reunion. The Indy family has hosted it for years and I have come to feel like I have a whole set of siblings out there. So my heart is rather heavy this morning. I do believe that there is a rather large, boisterous party going on in heaven and I can hear Ann laughing all the way here.

No comments:

Post a Comment