I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Thursday, February 4, 2010

35/365 2/4/2010

You guys get a sneak preview. I scored these cute little ceramic bathroom fixtures on Etsy for 10 bucks for the set. Are they too cute or what? Perfect props for my lil dudes. I also found a person who sells miniature stuff for gardens...this is too much fun.


3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I want a set, even if I don't know what in the world I'd do with it. I can't wait to see the little guys use. Well, maybe not the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I posted previously , huh

    you are going to need to knit a robe. And a throw rug and seat cover


    and what about shower caps!!!

    ReplyDelete