I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Sunday, January 10, 2010

10/365



My new camera doesn't seem to be working. Bummed about that, so I have only taken project pictures today. My "one object" group is having a scavenger hunt and one of the items was 2010, so I felt it was a good way to explain how they are made. The 2 and the 1 are just started to be needlefelted, where the two o's are just plain rovong. The little dudes are made by needlefelting, but by someone much more patient and talented than I am.



2 comments:

  1. I'll have to look up needlefelting. I never heard of it. Bummer about the camera. Did you try banging it against the table a couple of times? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me Louise, it crossed my mind...

    ReplyDelete