I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Thursday, January 7, 2010

7/365


This is not an official picture--for those you'll have to check out my flickr page. This was just one of those priceless Casper moments. Butch and I were having a glass of wine. I was at the computer and he was watching TV. He went to the kitchen for a moment and came back to find Casper had moved from her spot. He says to me, in the next room, "come look at your animal." Luckily the camera was nearby.



No comments:

Post a Comment