I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Sunday, January 31, 2010

31/365

Today's picture is actually three individual photos that tell a story. The individual pix can be seen on my flickr photostream. I found miniature food on a designer toy site and it was too good to pass up. Little donuts and plates and donut boxes and a mug of tea, just the right size for the lil doubleheaders and their friend slinky.

We used to do donuts as a Sunday treat and still do occasionally, just not on a morning like today when it is 0 degrees.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no that is wrong 0 degrees = donuts

    It is a kharmic match

    Unless this means having to drive to the shop in which case you pull some of my magic scones from the freezer and have at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, when it's 0 out all you here is "You go." "No you go." "You have more body fat." "YOU have more body HAIR." LOL No one goes.

    ReplyDelete