I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26/365

Work was FRUSTRATING once again today so I had two glasses of wine with dinner and I feel so much better. However my photographic endeavors suffered a bit. Although I did like this shot of Diesel with a donut sprinkle stuck to his felt. I sometimes have a hard time getting them in focus, but I really think it is because they are inherently fuzzy. The sprinkle came out quite sharp.

For Marti, a little bigger shot of the button box. You just never know what you will find. How the two different sized leather covered buttons ended up together is beyond me. Like a button and a button mini-me. Twasn't planned or contrived.



2 comments:

  1. I have a button box. No buttons have been added to it in all the years that I can remember. It was my Grandmother's and, mostly, it's full of shirt buttons. Sometimes, I wonder if those buttons are ivory, they're so old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise there are tests you can do for ivory authentication.

    I think I see a mother of pearl on the middle of the left edge

    We lost a few things along the way, wish my mom had not thrown out the buttons. There were some old ration tokens as well

    ReplyDelete