I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Monday, January 25, 2010

25/365

I'm finally having an excuse to indulge in my love of little toys. One of the people in my "one object" flickr group is using a "Slinky", the little slinky dog from Toy Story. Since I am really committed to doing this photo project, I have been keeping a notebook with ideas and I have been looking for "props". I found these little Toy Story toys, including Slinky, at WalMart. The group admin has seen it and commented, so I'm hoping the real Slinky's owner will see it as well. I have ordered a King Ken and I can't wait to get that. The King Ken 365 series is one of my favorites. I can't wait to see Butch's reaction when I open a little box of toys that will be coming in the mail. I expect a bit of eye-rolling. :-D


1 comment:

  1. I too love King Ken 365 series.

    I wish I understood his notes about the equipemnt and settings.

    They take on a ton of personality given the proper setting and caption.

    ReplyDelete