I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Saturday, January 23, 2010

23/365

I went to the farm today but didn't really take pictures of the horses. They get in my face so much and are too close to me that I get awkward gigantic horse heads. But I love July's feet, and the colors in them. This didn't quite capture the colors, but you get the idea.

The other picture I took was the path they have made in the snow up to the pasture. I should have taken a picture of the enormous pile of poop outside of the lean-to. I don't think July lets Maddie go inside, or maybe she only gets to get part way in because there is a big pile of poop right outside the door. Maybe I'll take a pic the next time I go up since most of my followers are horse people!

It was a beautiful, sunny but cold day and the snow looked like it had diamonds in it. You can see how blue the sky was. It was so nice to have sun all day for a change!

1 comment:

  1. July does have beautiful feet! Wasn't it lovely today? Makes you remember why winter is so great.

    ReplyDelete