I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Sunday, January 17, 2010

17/365

I am having so much fun with the "little doubleheaders" and the 365 days project. I have ordered another needle felted creation and have decided to use it in a "storyline" Here are Diesel & Feezle waiting for the new guy.


"We are awaiting a new arrival, as patiently as Jacobobs can wait. I told them
that the mail wouldn't be here for hours but the beauty of having two heads is
that they can watch both directions on the road! (Please forgive the screen
mucking up the shot. This is storytelling, not photographic art! :-D) I don't
think the new arrival will be here today, in which case we will have to wait
until Tuesday and I will just have to take them on an outing to keep their
excitement level down. Jacobobs are like wee bull terriers when they get
excited. And you know how that is..."


" To keep the 'Bobs occupied while waiting for the new arrival, I had them do a
project--knitting Rhiney a scarf. An argument ensued about garter stitch versus
stockinette and the next thing you know, there was a sword fight with knitting
needles. No one was hurt but that project was abandoned. The 'Bobs aren't
speaking to each other at the moment but this too shall pass."

I have no idea why the quoted part aligns peculiarly...

No comments:

Post a Comment