I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Saturday, January 30, 2010

30/365

I was tired yesterday--I wrote the wrong number. I feel better today even though I haven't done anything constructive at all. I did a little on-line shopping, took a few photos, filled my bird feeders, caught up on some back issuses of magazines, played on the computer, paid a couple of bills, watched Fringe and Project Runway from this week. Wait, I guess I did do a lot. I had a fleeting thought about straightening up the laundry/sewing/craft area, but then it fleetly went away and I just took a picture of some of the fabric.


2 comments:

  1. I know that tired feeling. It comes from working too hard at a job that has lost its shine. I'm glad you took the day, today, to just rest and enjoy yourself.

    What are you going to do with all of that fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some day I will go back to quilting. Some of it has already been used, some is destined for specific projects and some I bought just because I liked it. The woman who taught me how to quilt told me that if I ever saw fabric I liked but didn't have anything in mind for it--buy 2 yards. So I did. :-) Right now I use some of my fabric for background in my photos of the doubleheaders.

    ReplyDelete