I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27/365

An oldie but a goodie. Timmy in all his glory. It was a long day, 10 hours at work, a hair appointment and fretting all day because Casper was "under the knife" again. She had a growth removed from inside her ear and had 3 teeth removed, along with getting her teeth cleaned.

We're all tired but my hair looks really nice. LOL (The growth in her ear was nothing to worry about either.)

2 comments:

  1. Does Timmy have a mustache or are my nearsighted eyes betraying me?

    Glad Casper is OK and that the growth in the ear was nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Timmy has a big old mustache. Some clydes do and his was exceptional.

    ReplyDelete