I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5/365



New pressure! I have two followers. (Okay, so they are friends of mine, it's not like someone stumbled upon my blog and thought--ooh, these are nice photos.) Today I wanted to play with color and just got frustrated with my camera. It's getting old and it is being obstinate sometimes. But I love the colors of this yarn the way the strands cross each other. So I chose this one for one group.





Then for my "One Object" group I chose this one.

Pure silliness, but that is what these two are all about...

Gaye and Marti, I hope you enjoy this adventure. Kick my butt if I get complacent. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment