I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Saturday, January 9, 2010

9/365

After over a week with almost no sunshine, it was beautifully clear this morning and the sun finally came out. Butch and I were in the car when the sun broke through and we were greeted with a gorgeous sundog. I had my camera but didn't want to ask him to stop since we were on our way somewhere. There were periods of snow but the sun was out for most of the morning anyway.

None of these are "official" pix. I'm finding myself putting the also-rans here. This was Casper this morning. The two of us had been under the afghan and I'm not sure how she got her head under it when I left, but she did. It ain't much of a Casper fix, but still, it's so her.

This is the split rail fence that is around the horse pasture on the side of the driveway.

And every shrub and tree seemed to be coated with snow. I have a new camera and it has a setting for bright conditions which I used and I probably should have played with the exposure and levels and whatnot but I didn't and these are just as I took them, with no manipulation.

I'm really tired of the snow, but it was breathtakingly beautiful today. For all of my other pictures, you can always check out my flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment