I'm a notorious procrastinator. Can I really stick to the project? Can I post one photo a day for 365 days? The pressure is almost unbearable.

(I DID IT! I stuck to the original project and in 2010 I took two photographs every day, for two different groups! I'm going to continue to add 365 photos per year to this blog, but they probably will not be taken on consecutive days. That is too much to ask...)




Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jan 2, 2010

New decade, new blog.

I started this after joining two 1/365 groups at flickr. I really want to keep up with the photographs, so plan to have enough to add to a blog. There will be a photo everyday, and I hope an entry made here. I assume there are just going to be days (like today) where more than one is added at a time.



We'll see.

January 1, 2010



The Official start of both groups. I started the year with a horrific bruise that happened over a week ago. The two little dudes are Diesel and Feezle and they are the object in my "one object" group, so they may show up here frequently. The other daily pix may not be the ones I use in the other groups, because I am taking so many pictures.

Diesel & Feezle like the fact that their face is the same color as the bruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment